Here is a clear, concise and comprehensive presentation — and the assistance of an expert tutor. It is designed to help you finish strongly in your Matric year, and to be well-prepared for university Mathematics.
Keep practising . . .
Learn to lay out your work correctly. I will show you how.
Mathematics without fear!
Mathematics does not need to be complicated. Learn it, practise it, understand it, become fluent at it . . .
Mathematics opens doors
Mathematics — learning it well opens doors to tertiary study options and amazing career opportunities. Get the help you need, right here!
Here you will find help with Matric Mathematics.
Study the lessons.
Take the tests and quizzes.
Get the help you need from an experienced, expert tutor.
Then ace the final exam!
Help with Matric Mathematics!
Grade 12 CAPS Mathematics
Your tutor 24-7-365.
Get everything you need to succeed!
1. "Learn The Work" — the basic theory;
2. "Problems and Solutions" — apply the theory to solve problems;
3. "Practice, Practice, Practice" — do your exercises;
4. "Take a Test" — judge your own progress with an instantly marked test;
5. "Submit a Problem" — a real, live, expert tutor — send me a problem, and I will guide you to a solution.
6. Study the solutions to past papers.
I hold 3 university degrees, in Mathematics, Physics and Science Education.
I have taught at both secondary and tertiary levels.
I am a published author.
And I am willing to share my knowledge and experience with you.
Mathematics in Matric is a stern challenge. I would like to help you.
I have prepared lessons and tests that you can use to learn and improve your maths at this critical level.
Join me right here, on my website!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MASTER THE WORK
1. "Learn The Work" — you will learn the basics, the theory;
2. "Problems and Solutions" — you will learn how to apply the theory to solve problems;
3. "Practice, Practice, Practice" — you will interact with the computer, doing a set of exercises;
4. "Take a Test" — a 1-hour online test in each topic — instantly marked — to help you judge your own progress.
5. "Submit a Problem" — if you have worked with me and you still have concerns, send me a problem, and I will provide guidance on how to solve it.
6. Work through past papers that have been carefully solved.
To help you prepare for your exams, I have solved some past papers of final matric exams. The solutions tend to be very detailed. Study them well by trying to answer the questions before you read my solutions. Take good note of the steps involved. Enjoy!